Wednesday 27 April 2011

D'Italiano Reinvent Your Passion Recipe Competition -- Guess Who's a Finalist!!!

So about a month a ago I entered a few tasty recipes in this recipe competition. I thought it would be fun to share some recipes and I had a blast taking pictures and tasting my creations. Then time went by and I forgot all about the competition.

Easter Monday rolls around and I get a phone call. I don't have caller ID so I didn't know who was calling me. I thought it must be my mom but it wasn't! It was so much more exciting!

The person on the phone was a woman who works for D'Italiano and said that one of the two recipes I submitted was chosen as a finalist in their recipe competition. I'm in the top ten!!


I couldn't have been more surprised or more excited. I don't win anything, especially national recipe competitions. Did I tell you yet that the prize for the winner is $10,000 in cold hard cash!!!!

It's amazing. I am just honoured to be included in the top ten but wouldn't it be amazing to be chosen as the winner?

So I sent in my completed contract and a picture of myself smiling from ear to ear. I just hope that all of my friends and family members will take a few minutes out of their busy days to vote for me.

That's right, this is a voting based competition now. I sighed when I heard that but I am really going to try hard to promote myself because I really want to be chosen as the winner and receive that prize.

Please vote for me. You can vote once a day from April 28 to May 5 at www.Ditaliano.ca, just choose the promotions tab and click on my smiling face. My entry was the Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding and it is so delicious, you won't believe your taste buds!

Here's the exact web address for you to vote easier:   http://www.ditaliano.ca/vote/1
72
You can vote once a day from each computer, so if you're feeling extra generous you could always vote for me from home and work. I would be eternally grateful to each and every one of you.

Thanks in advance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment