Wednesday 10 August 2011

Greener on your side

I hate the phrase "it's greener on the other side". I hate thinking someone else has something better than me and everything will always look better than what I have. 

Personally, I think that phrase is for unhappy people, because I am happy and I think I have it pretty good. 

Sure, there are a lot of little things I'd like to change. But when I achieve them, that's it. I'll be happy with them and I don't think that other people's things and lives will necessarily look better than my own. 

So because I am so happy with myself, I wanted to share the wealth and make a dish that screams green on your plate. 

Maybe then everyone will see parts of their lives that look pretty great and stop looking at their neighbours with envy to see what they have going on. Everyone has something great, you just have to find a moment to stop and smell the roses to find it.

In the meantime, try this super green rice. It's flavourful, healthy, and fun. I don't see anything wrong with it!



Creamy Green Rice -- Click on the link to see my recipe and hopefully you will be inspired to enter the contest too!

Can you tell I finally got myself a food processor? I'll be making a few food processor friendly recipes over the next little while! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment