Thursday 3 November 2011

Chick Night

After a long week of work, it's great to veg out in comfy clothes and just laugh with your girlfriends.

Work can be stressful and being with my friends helps me to relax and smile.

You can watch a movie, do pedicures, or just enjoy drinks, snacks, and laughs.

Actually, to be honest, I don't think I've ever gotten together with friends and not had snacks...

One things I always like to serve is a veggie tray because that works for all kinds of diets. But I can't serve my friends veggies alone, so I like to serve the veggies with dips.

If you're ever stuck on ideas, try this one. It's quick to make and tastes great.




Hummus

3 cloves of garlic, peeled
1 can of chick peas, drained with liquid reserved
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup tahini
Juice from a lemon
1 tablespoon of liquid from chick peas
1 teaspoon hot sauce

1. Pulse garlic in a food processor until it's minced.

2. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until well blended.

3. Taste for seasoning and serve with veggies.

So... Did you like my chick pea/chick night snack?

If that dumb joke didn't at least make you crack a grin, I think you need a chick night!

No comments:

Post a Comment