Thursday 27 November 2014

Berry Delightful Cranberry Sauce #Molkosanberry

I love all Thansgivings, Canadian and American. But I don't love that heavy feeling of eating too much food after one of those huge family meals. And sometimes I think I could use a little extra help disgesting my meal and that's where Molkosan comes in.

Molkosan is made from milk from the Swiss Alps (but I promise it tastes like berries and not milk, beacause the fat, sugar, and protein was extracted and only the whey was left behind), and the lactic acid helps with digestion. 

Using Molkosan Berry, I've made a new delicious Pomegranate Cranberry Sauce that would be perfect to help with digestion after a huge family meal, either full of turkey or tofu-key! 

Pomegranate Cranberry Sauce - makes 2 1/2 cups

1/2 cup sugar
1 cup pomegranate juice (or a combination of pomegrante juice and up to 1/4 cup of Molkosan Berry)
4 cups cranberries

1. Combine sugar, pomegrante juice, and Molkosan Berry on the stove and bring to a simmer. Stir until sugar dissolves.

2. Add cranberries and cook just until they burst, about 10 minutes.

3. Let cool and enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment