Friday 14 November 2014

Salad Frenzy #Molkosanberry

I have been participating in the Molkosan Berry "21 days to a happier tummy" challenge and today is day 14 . Before the challenge, I had never heard of Molkosan Berry but now I know that it's is a unique lacto-fermented whey product that works to improve our natural pH balance. And I have to say that this Molkosan Berry is already starting to make me feel great.

So far I've had Molkosan Berry stirred into smoothies and apple cider and both drinks have tasted great. But because Molkosan Berry is a mix of sweetness and tartness, I thought it might be the perfect ingredient for a new salad vinaigrette. But don't just trust me, try it for yourself!

Molkosan Berry Vinaigrette - makes about 1/2 cup 

3 tablespoons Molkosan Berry (or pure pomegranate juice)
1 tablespoon lime juice 
3 tablespoons olive oil 
1 tablespoon of minced shallot
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard 

1. Whisk together all ingredients and season to taste with salt. 

2. Pour over a salad and enjoy! 

Note: If you don't have any Molkosan Berry, you can use pomegranate juice in its place. But give Molkosan a try, because it tastes great and it makes you feel great too! Learn more about Molkosan Berry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment